I. ABOUT US
- a) Our website is for the advertisement of boats, services, docks, and valuation, along with associated marine activities.
- b) We post our hours and contact information on the Website and encourage you to contact us during regular business hours to resolve questions or issues.
II. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- a) When you browse the Website, provide your information, or contact us your information may be collected.
- b) This collection of data may be stored in the aggregate or individualized, depending on what is collected.
III. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- a) When applicable your e-mail that you provide us may be utilized for our marketing purposes.
- b) We will provide your e-mail to entities that are related to our business, contact you to make you aware of specials, deals, and other opportunities, and may sell such e-mail to business partners.
- c) Additional information may be collected through tracking beacons, cookies, and retargeting applications, which will follow you after you leave our Website and provide information to our marketing partners.
- d) Such information may be transmitted and assist our marketing partners and us in enhancing the advertisements you see.
- e) Your name, phone, and other information may also be shared from time to time on an as needed basis.
- a) When you provide us with personal information for a specific purpose you consent to our collecting such information and our using it for that purpose as well as other, future and unidentified purposes.
- b) If you change your mind after opting in, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at the address below.
- a) We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
- b) We will disclose your information if law enforcement demands it or if we reasonably believe you are engaged in criminal activity or the life, health, and safety of a person is in danger.
- a) The Website, as stated above, may utilize a variety of trackers, retargeting apps, and permit third parties to plant cookies.
- b) Such third party materials may have built in trackers, broadcasting materials, scraping programs, or other programs that are not covered by this Policy.
VII. THIRD-PARTY ENTITIES
- b) When you click on links on our Application, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and strongly encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- a) To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- b) Our Application does not receive or transmit your financial or personal information.
IX. CALIFORNIA OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS
- a) Residents of California or other jurisdictions that have enacted privacy laws, regulations, or policies, please feel free to reach out and request a copy of the information we have about you.
- b) Such request such report once a calendar year, for free. Any further requests may be subject to reasonable fees.
- c) You may, at your discretion, request deletion of such information.
X. E.U. RESIDENTS AND THE GDPR
- a) Residents of the European Union may contact us and request a copy of their information. You may request deletion of such information.
- b) We do not collect information that is religious, political, or otherwise requires an E.U. point of contact or a Data Point of Contact.
- c) You may contact us at the contact e-mail on our Contact page to request more information.
- b) If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
- c) If our Application is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell services to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our point of contact on our Contact page.
- a) As reflected above, we try to be transparent and honest with our customers.
- b) To that end, our policy is to make you aware of what cookies we use and how they function so that you can make an informed choice to permit cookies or not.
- a) Our cookies self-destruct when a set period of time has elapsed.
- b) However, should cookies and their use reveal personal information about you to use that you did not consent to, our policy is to go ahead and destroy the information.
- c) The cookies are for our business use in the aggregate and are not meant to linger or follow you all over the internet.
- a) If in doubt, please email us and we’ll be glad to address concerns!